Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have a Guest Artist on my blog today!

Today some of my grandchildren are here.  My 10 year old granddaughter, Katie, wanted to do some crafting.  She made the tree from the Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.  She used pop dots for the leaves.  The large owl was stamped with Grey Wool ink from Close to my Heart.  She loves my Martha Stewart markers and used them to color both stamped owl.  The large one was stamped on watercolor paper and cut out.  The same technique was used on the happy little girl who just happens to resemble Katie!  She added the pink boots to complete the picture.  The great thing about kids is they learn so fast and are not afraid to try anything.  She has been working in my craft room since she was about 4.  She is a pro now!!  Thanks for sharing, Katie!

2 comments:

Thank you for your post!