Friday, February 19, 2010

Just to let you know.....

This card was made to teach a class at the local community college.  As things do happen, it snowed in the SUNNY SOUTH and my class was cancelled.
I learned that my friend Michelle Rodgers of http://www.stampersdream.com/ was under the weather so I felt I should send it to her via email.  You really need to visit her online store and blog.  She is a talented artist and a really nice lady.  I took cardmaking classes from her when she had a retail stamp and scrapbooking store.  I miss seeing her at the store but NOW I can shop anytime (like I did about 11:30 pm last night.)
This card is on mauve Bazzil cardstock.  Flowers were added and gold stickles applied to the center.  I used a green botanical strip cut with a wave.  The stamped message and flourish were stamped in mauve also.  I hope you like it.  Not a difficult card but pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post!