Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Card

Valentine Card.  Believe it or not this was a card I was going to teach in my first ever card class at the local Community College.  Well, the class was postponed due to SNOW in the deep south!  Since the rescheduling will occur after Valentine's Day, I need to design another card.  This was a simple card on pale blue-grey cardstock.  Three hearts are used cut from my Cricut.  The white scalloped heart is embossed on my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.  A Martha Stewart border punch was used for the side border.  A Cricut cut "love" was added and three punched hearts.  I then added Crystal Stickles for sparkle.  I wish I could tell you the printed cardstock name.  I bought it at Hobby Lobby and it was a page covered with the old fasioned Valentines we used in grade school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your post!